Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Democratic Party takes another shot at their base

The people in charge of the Democratic Party are scared. They're losing their grip, and they know it. So they struck back, and took out the latest blogosphere superstar, Jim Hackett. Well, congratu-fucking-lations. You've now cost us another Senate seat.

I swear to God, the Democratic Party has to be run by the biggest group of fuck-ups on the goddam planet Earth. Everytime the path to victory is opened up for them, they burn the motherfucker down. Everytime the netroots try and save them from themselves, they stab us in the back.

Well, those assholes aren't going to get another goddam penny from me. Any donations I make from now on will be directly to candidates only. I'm not going to let those fuckers take my money and use it to strong arm capable candidates out of races.

The Dems will never, ever, be able to compete with the Repubs in fund raising UNLESS they EMBRACE the one part of their Party that isn't comepletely and utterly dysfunctional - the netroots, instead of trying to participate in this bizzare battle for Party supremacy, they better step back and see exactly how it is they can win in general elections, not primaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home