Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thursday Recap & Look Forward To Saturday

Well, the first day of College football is nearly in the books, as I write this, only three games remain, two of which are blow-outs, although Idaho is managing to keep it close against Washington State, which is worth monitoring.

Anyway, Vandy and Wake was a hell of a game, at least, it would have been had I had ESPN U, which I don't. As it was, the most interesting game I got to watch was probably Steve Spurrier's South Carolina debut, which didn't exactly go smoothly, but they escaped with a 24-15 win.

Anyway, Vandy beat Wake 24-20 for the year's first upset, and 1-AA Northwestern State got an upset win over Louisiana Monroe.

Ok, bunch of big games coming up this weekend. The highlight, obviously, is Miami vs. Florida State on Monday night. Four other games to watch are, on Saturday, Texas A&M vs. Clemson, Georgia Tech vs. Auburn, Boise State vs. Georgia, and on Sunday, Virginia Tech vs. North Carolina State.

Be back for a recap next week. I'm off to Massachusetts for the weekend to visit Kait. P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home