Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Thursday, September 29, 2005

DeLay indicted - steps down as Majority Leader

This piece of shit is finally getting nailed to the wall. And in Texas, no less! 2 years in prison? Sounds too good to be true.

(Note, Roy Blunt steps in in his place. He's a piece of work himself...)

After the FEMA fuck ups, the Plame case, the declining popularity of this President, the disaster the Iraqi Debacle has become...holy shit, things aren't looking so hot for the Repubs right now, huh?

Fuckin' 2006 is too far away...

More fun... (different asshole)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home