Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Angry "Fuck You" Post

I'm going to try to limit these as much as possible, but this one can't not be written. Not only do I want all of my Republican friends being asked these questions, I want anyone on my side to yelling the exact same thing I am.


Well, you fuckers have gone and done it now. Hottest summer on record followed by 2 category 5 hurricanes hitting the gulf - two, in fact, of the most intense hurricanes in all of recorded history. THIS IS LIKE A GODDAM DISASTER MOVIE!!!!!

Well, you guys really showed us. You won't let those "scientists" tell you how to live your lives! Global warming? Just a theory! Just like evolution, the Big Bang, and the link between cigarettes and cancer. Seriously, people, how long are you going to remain in the Party of Ignorance?

Not only do you appear more and more stupid the further the rest of us advance into the future - what a conservative truly is, after all, at their most basic core, is simply somebody who refuses to acknowledge the passage of time - but now your ridiculous refusal to acknowledge a scientific discovery with such backing and credibility that we are the only industrialized country in the world that refuses to acknowledge its legitimacy, has produced an unprecedented FIRST MONTH of the hurricane season. 10,000 poeople died in Hurricane Katrina (thanks to your beloved economic policies which left thousands unable to flee an area they knew was going to be the site of a disaster because they were too poor), and now they are saying this one is going to be even worse.

You've derided the people who warned you this was coming - you called them "elitists", "pinheads", treehuggers", and told us to get out of our ivory tower. Well this is me telling you to pull your goddam head out of the sand. It's hard to admit your wrong, but coninuing to cling to these ridiculous ideas in the face of mounting evidence is doing you no favors. Come over to our side, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Continue to deny reality, and it could well be the death of us all. Sounds hyperbolic, but, at this point, I don't know what to expect next.

Oh, and to all of you "In Case Of Rapture, This Car Will Be Unmaned" assholes - this looks an awful lot like the beginning of the Rapture to me, and YOU'RE STILL FUCKING HERE!

Have a nice day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home