Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday Night Ramblings

Tonight is the last Monday night without a football game on TV till January. Next Monday Florida State plays Miami in the first big time match-up of the College season, and then the weekend after that the NFL kicks off, with a Monday Night match-up featuring the Falcons and the Eagles in an NFC Championship rematch.

As always on Monday, DU has their Top 10 Conservative Idiots of the Week up, and as always, it's hilarious yet frightening. I notice on that list that Rush Limbaugh is questioning my patriotism. I'll tell him the same thing I tell everyone else who does that. Fuck that, this is as much my country as it is yours. If you want to live in a country where the only political speech that is allowed is that which supports government policies whether we agree with them or not then it is you, sir, not I, who is living in the wrong place. And since all you did for the 8 years between 1992 and 2000 was bash then President Clinton, take your hypocritical ass - cyst and all - and go fuck yourself.

Tell Max Cleland, who left three limbs in Vietnam while you were off dodging the draft for some bullshit ass pimple and your fearless leader was hiding out in the Texas National Guard, about patriotism, you piece of shit.

Ok, my college football preview is coming up Wednesday evening. Till then, P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home