Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Monday, May 02, 2005

Fantasy Baseball Update

No transactions this week. I'm really quite satisfied with the current make-up of both rosters at this point and don't foresee any major changes anytime soon, barring injury.

It wasn't nearly as productive a week last week as it was the week before, but 'Roid Rage still managed to climb another spot in the standings to sit in third place. The big hero of the week was 1B Mark Teixeira, who hit .360 with 2 jacks, 4 RBI and 4 runs scored, and hit for 16 total bases. For the Paper Street Soap Co, who remained in 6th place, the big star was none other than Miggy T, who absolutely went off last week to the tune of a .565 OBP, 4 HR, 10 RBI, and a SLG of 1.182.

New Best Time for Minesweeper, Intermediate level - 55 seconds. Still 8 on Beginner and 191 on Expert.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Kneezers, I forsee you trading me Justin Morneau in your vary near future.

How does Rodrigo for Morneau sound?
Yes, I am reluctantly willing to relinguish my only Oriole.

Give it some thought.
P

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and pardon that horrible exhibition of mispellings.
Oops.
P

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home