Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Monday, April 04, 2005

Yay! O's Win!

Well, the Orioles won their season opener against the A's today, 4-0. It's really good to see that goose egg, especially considering that starting pitching is without a doubt the biggest questionmark facing the Birds this season.

It wasn't quite as good a day for 'Roid Rage. Our biggest star was probably Mike Piazza, who had a rather uninspiring line (for the biggest star of the day) of 1/4, with a 2B, a BB, and a Run Scored.

The Paper Street Soap Co didn't fare much better, although at least they got a 2-run jack from Cliff Floyd, who finished the day 3/5. We also got a really nice pitching performance from Ben Sheets, who went 7 Innings, gave up 2 ER, struck out 6, walked none, and picked up the win in the Brewers' 9-2 win over Pittsburgh.

As I write this, UNC is up by 3 in the Championship Game. It looks like we'll have a very decent one on our hands. I'll blog again at the half. Till then, P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home