Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tar Heel Nation

Well, I was wrong. I'm not going to apologize for picking a team that entered the tournament 32-1 and will, despite their loss, be tied for the all-time winningest record in NCAA history. However, I was wrong. The game was close, really close, but if they played again tommorow, I would pick Carolina to win again. Why?

Sean May. I completely underestimated Sean May. Illinois simply had no answer for the big man inside. He was like a collegiate version of Shaq. In fact, if he were two or three inches taller, he would be the first pick in the NBA Draft, no doubt about it. As it is, I think he'll be twice the pro that Bogut will be.

The Paper Street Soap Co has released 1B/OF Terrmel Sledge, SP Erik Bedard, 3B/OF David Newhan, and SS Kahlil Greene and signed RP Rheal Cormier, RP Mike Stanton, RP Jim Brower, and 2B Chris Burke.

The biggest game for the Paper Street Soap Co tommorow will be the Yankees vs. the Sox, in which Paper St will have at least 3, maybe 4 participants. For 'Roid Rage, the biggest game will be the Rangers vs. the Angels, which will feature 3 'Roid Ragers starting.

Done blogging for tonight. Will update again tommorow. P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home