Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Superfluous Post

Hey all. The only reason I'm writing this post is because I try and update every night. I just got back from playing poker all night at one of Kait's friends places, and now I'm too tired to write much. I will say, however, that I was wrong about the experts all picking against Illinois. It looks like the Illini are the consensous pick after all.

Ok, I'll write more when I wake up tommorow. P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home