Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Monday, April 04, 2005

Sin City & Sawks/Yanks

Eventful day. Err, eventful evening, anyway. At 5:30, Kait, Sean, & myself went to go see Sin City. That movie was cool beyond words, definately getting added to the DVD collection when the time comes. Recomended...by far the best movie out right now.

After that, it was over to Jeff's house to watch the Sox get creamed by the Yankees, 9-2. Gary Sheffield went 1/4 with a walk, 2 runs scored, and an RBI for 'Roid Rage, while Bernie Williams went 0/2 with 2 walks and an RBI and Tino Martinez had a walk and a run scored for the Paper Street Soap Co.

Tommorow the season starts in earnest, as we have no fewer than 10 games being played, including the Orioles opener against the Athletics. The biggest games for 'Roid Rage are going to be the Twins vs. the Mariners, the Mets vs. the Reds, and potentially the Nationals vs. the Phillies (2 players each). The most important game for Paper Street Soap Co will be the O's and A's, as that team is loaded with Orioles - a whopping 7 of them (for now). Also of note for the Paper Street Soap Co is the game between the Pirates and Brewers, for which I have both starting pitchers and a reliever for the Pirates.

Ok, that's all for now. Tommorow night I'll let you know if any of my players had big games. Till then, P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home