Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Saturday, Saturday, Staurday Night's All Right

Hey guys, been a while. Few things, then I'm off to bed.

Firstly, I just now realized how painfully boring reading about the exploits of my fantasy baseball teams must be for everyone who isn't me. I apologize. I'll keep you updated every Monday, but no more daily updates. Promise.

Secondly, UND lost to Denver 4-1 tonight. Oh well. The Sioux'll get 'em next year.

Thirdly, I got Sideways on DVD today, which totally makes up for the rest of the day's dissapointments. Sideways was the funniest movie I've seen in a theater for a long time, maybe since The Big Lebowski. If you haven't seen it, go rent it. Or better yet, just go ahead and buy it, since you'll end up buying it anyway. It's a complete classic.

Finally, Corey, Jeff, Mike Jungerheld, & myself went to Fell's Point this evening and had a few beers. I love Fell's, and there are two bars in particular I think are money. First, Gemini: Gemini is the kind of place you go if you just want to sit at the bar and have some drinks. It's just a chill place, with moderately priced drinks. The other bar is Max's On Broadway. Max's is different, mostly because it's huge. It's also always packed, so it's a better place to meet people than Gemini. Also, they have every variety of beer there that I have ever heard of, and even more that I haven't heard of. I got some German beer tonight that was, swear to *GOD*, served to me in a goblet.

Ok, that's all I got for you tonight. I'll have some good stuff for you tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home