Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

MLB Predictions

We've got a full slate of games today, all 30 teams in action. You already have my World Series pick, so I'm going to go ahead and give you all of my predictions for this season.

National League:
East: Atlanta Braves
Central: St. Louis Cardinals
West: San Francisco Giants
Wild Card: New York Mets

MVP: Albert Pujols, Cardinals
Cy Young: Tim Hudson, Braves
ROY: Garrett Atkins, Rockies

American League:
East: New York Yankees
Central: Minnesota Twins
West: Los Angeles Angels
Wild Card: Texas Rangers

MVP: Miguel Tejada, Orioles
Cy Young: Randy Johnson, Yankees
ROY: Huston Street, Athletics

Post-season:

Division Series:

AL:
Yankees 3, Rangers 1 - MVP: Hideki Matsui
Angels 3, Twins 0 - MVP: Vladimir Guerrero

NL:
Braves 3, Giants 2 - MVP: Chipper Jones
Cardinals 3, Mets 0 - MVP: Scott Rolen

League Championship Series:

AL:
Yankees 4, Angels 3 - MVP: Randy Johnson
Braves 4, Cardinals 2 - MVP: Chipper Jones

World Series:
Braves 4, Yankees 3 - MVP: Tim Hudson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home