Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Homers Galore on Paper Street

It's late & I'm tired so I'll make this fast - no links. (UPDATE: Links added)

'Roid Rage had a decent, but forgettable, day. David Wright homered against the Reds and Odalis Perez pitched 5 innings, giving up 1 run, and earned a win against the Giants.

For Paper Street, the results were much more impressive, offensively. No fewer than 4 players went deep for the Soap Co tonight, and it would have been 5, but I had Michael Barrett on the bench. The four whose homers counted: Tino Martinez, Jermaine Dye, Jose Guillen, and Brett Boone.

As I write this, the Rangers/Angels game is still going on, with Alfonso Soriano and Mark Teixeira playing for 'Roid Rage, and Teixeira and Steve Finley playing for Paper Street Soap Co. (UPDATE: Soriano homered)

Paper Street Soap Co has placed 1B Frank Thomas on the Disabled List and signed SP Sindey Ponson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home