Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fighting Sioux Hockey

As posted earlier, the Fighting Sioux of North Dakota are playing the Minnesota Golden Gophers in the National Semifinal this evening. They just scored as I'm writing this. I'll check in during the intermissions and let you know what's going on, but if you want to watch for yourself, it's on ESPN2.

------------

UPDATE: At the 1st intermission, it's still 1-0 Sioux. UND has been outplaying Minnesota - it could easily be a 2 or 3 goal lead. In other sports news, the O's and A's are tied 1-1 after 2 innings out in the rain. The Braves and Marlins are scoreless through 2 1/2 - Tim Hudson is making his Braves and 'Roid Rage debut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home