Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Bust out the brooms, baby!

Birds beat the Yankees again this afternoon, 8-4. That's 5 wins in 6 games against the Yankees so far this season (they were 5-14 against them last year), not to mention a sweep of this most recent series at OPACY. It is so nice to see the team playing so well, especially their starting pitching. Daniel Cabrera gave them 6 good innings, surrendering 3 runs, in what was his first good start of the season. It looks like they'll have a winner this year. The question is, how many wins can they get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home