Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Monday, April 04, 2005

1/2time...

Man, seems like just a few minutes ago I wrote that we were gonna have a close game to entertain us, now Carolina is stomping the Illini at the half. In other college basketball news, Andrew Bogut won the Naismith Trophy as the year's top college basketball player. Hard to argue with a 20 point, 12 rebound average and 62% shooting from the field.

Back at games end. P&L...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention my offical "calling" of Godzilla's homerun, which deserves mention, if nothing else, because Hideki brought in two of you runs scored for the Roid Rage.

Congratulations on that donut in the homerun column by the way. I couldn't help but laugh. Sorry Kneezers. Cool Blog by the way.

-P

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home