Da Scent

This is my first real attempt at an on-line journal. It'll be parts political, parts personal, parts other. I'll try to keep it interesting, whatever I write. Feedback is appreciated...

UPDATE: Ok, I've taken a step to avoid spammers. So anyone can post comments again, you'll just have to do a word verification first. No big deal, just a minor pain in the ass, courtesy of the fucktards.

Name:
Location: Pasadena, Maryland

Aspiring novelist (hey, write, call or e-mail if you can hook me up with a literary agent...no hurries though, I've only just started).

Saturday, April 02, 2005

1 Down, 1 To Go

Well, the Final Four is down to three. Illinois defeated Louisville in the first semifinal, 82-57 to claim a spot in the National Championship game, a first for the school (which happens to be the alma matter of my two cousins, Mark & Eric). It was entertaining for most of the game, but Illinois pulled away at the end. The second game should be as entertaining, but I'm not changing my prediction from the beginning of the tournament. It'll be UNC vs. Illinois in the final. I'll blog after the game. P&L...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home